Many people often find themselves wondering “do I need to file a tax return?” There is no simple answer to that question, as there are several circumstances that may require you to register for self-assessment and file a return to HMRC. If you have any income that is not taxed at source, it is likely that you will need to complete a Self-Assessment. For example

  • Income from self-employment
  • Income from letting property
  • Dividend income
  • PAYE income more than £100,000
  • Capital gains
  • Other revenue which is received gross (before tax)

We can help you to file self-assessment accurately and timely with a keen focus on minimizing tax liability by effective tax planning and claiming available allowances.

Get a Statement Today!

IMS Accountancy Services is an independent firm of accountants offering services to individuals, small and medium-sized companies, and partnerships.

Need Help? Call us now:

0115 7788 110

Visit Our Office:

Monday – Saturday
9:00am to 5:00pm


50 Wigman Road, Nottingham NG8 3HW, United Kingdom